Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Being Prepared - How to Protect Yourself, Your Family and Your Business

My Friends:

I will be sending out my new preparedness ebook to anyone who subscribes to my free monthly newsletter ILLUME.

This 17 page ebook entitled Being Prepared - How to Protect Yourself and Your Business by H. Court Young will help you prepare for an emergency, natural disaster or terrorist attack.

It includes reasons to prepare, useful resources and websites and ways to prepare. And, did I mention that it is free with your subscription to my free ILLUME newsletter?

If you subscribe between now and October 1, 2008, I will send you a free copy of this invaluable preparedness document in PDF format. To subscribe, visit my website, http://www.hcourtyoung.com

or click on:

illume@aweber.com

Sincerely,
H. Court Young
Author, speaker and publisher
Promoting awareness through the written word
http://www.hcourtyoung.com
info@tmcco.com

Visit my website to subscribe to my free ILLUME newsletter. I bring timely issues to light. Receive my free 3-part mini-course entitled How to Prepare for the Coming Energy Crisis.

PS: This is a double opt in newsletter because I hate spam. You will need to click on the link that is emailed to you to complete the opt in subscription process. I also never release your name or email address for any reason other than my newsletter.



No comments: